(1) Payable Upfront by 30th September or
(2) Instalments (first instalment of £50 to be paid by 30th September followed by 4 equal monthly instalments)
- Online via our website – you will be sent a request for payment by e-mail once we receive your registration form.
- By Direct Bank Transfer
- For full payments only. Please use your surname and age group as the reference (i.e. John Smith plays for the under 7s – reference would be SMITH 7)
- Bank: HSBC
- Sort Code: 40-23-15
- Account No: 81322958
NB - We no longer accept cheques.
To ensure fairness to all, a strict “No Pay, No Play” policy will be enforced, unless otherwise agreed by the committee. If you have any problems making payment then please contact your manager or a committee member in strictest confidence.
What do I get for my Money?
Your payment (less than £3.50 per week over a season) covers many things involved in running the club including but not limited to:
- Training and Match pitch costs;
- Training equipment (cones, goals, balls, bibs etc);
- Team kits;
- Coaching and qualifications;
- Referee fees;
- League entry and competition fees;
Please note that other than specialised training by external parties (i.e. goalkeeping sessions), the club is run on an entirely voluntary basis with over 4000 hours put in every season by the committee and coaches. Haslemere Town Youth Football club is a not for profit organisation and all proceeds from your fees are put back into the club.